Friday, June 11, 2010

What's NEW

It has been so long since I posted last, so a lot of things are new with our family! I promise I will get some new pictures on here soon...

Emily is almost 2 1/2 now and is just as sweet as can be (most days)... She takes good care of her brother, Tyson (now 7 months-old). She is great at helping mommy cook dinner or entertaining her brother while I do something around the house. She makes sure both he and I are doing ok by always asking us, "Are you ok"? If for some reason we're not, she'll say, "It's ok, mommy", kiss my owie or tell Tyson, "It's ok, Tyson, mommy's coming". It really is sweet to watch them interact together!

I know when I posted last we had just bought a new house... Well, we SOLD IT! We are in between houses, living in a new apartment complex on the west end of Billings. They're kind of neat because each building is a different color... Some are red, some are yellow and even blue. We'll keep you posted on when the next house hunting adventure begins!

Other than that, nothing much new besides getting ready for summer (if it ever gets here)... Scott has started playing on a softball team with his company and I'm looking to join some mommy groups. We're going to get Emily into swimming lessons and gymnastics over the summer as well. Should be FUN either way!