Scott is now working at a mine outside of Billings called Signal Peak Energy. He works underground in a coal mine as a conveyor belt specialist. They have asked him to be a foreman, but he still needs to take the test. The hours are hard because he works nights. He'll go to work around 5:00 pm when I'm getting off work and get home from work around 8:00 am after the kids and I have already left for the day. We come and go and miss each other a lot, but we do get to see each other when his 4 days off fall on the weekends... It works for us for now.
I'm still at Billings Clinic, but am looking at staying home with the kids. I have been looking at this option since I had Emily, but never really followed through with it. With Scott's new job, I'm able to do this a little more easily. It would be fun not to have to rush in the mornings or evenings and be able to spend the day with the kids. I do miss them a lot during the day.
Hopefully, one of these days, Scott will have a day job where I can stay home with the kids and at night we'll be able to sit in a porch swing on the deck of our new house drinking lemonade while we watch the kids play with the dog in the yard... Hmmmm... Maybe someday :)
